North Cyprus Iskele Long Beach New Project

  • Starting from £48.000
otuken

North Cyprus Iskele Long Beach New Project

  • Starting from £48.000

Overview

  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 42

Description

The residence concept located in the Iskele Long Beach area of ​​North Cyprus, which will consist of 800 flats with unique and uninterrupted sea and beach views, will make a difference in our project with its social areas and different architecture. It is 800m2 away from the sea, 5 minutes walking distance . You will enjoy the Gondola around your house ,  Gondola Canal with a length of 400 meters, in which you can take a gondola ride as in Venice.

Facilities:

– Gondola Canal with a length of 400 meters, in which you can take a gondola ride as in Venice,
– 500 m² Swimming Pool,
– Children’s Pool, Indoor Pool,
– SPA Center,
– Gym,
– Basketball court
– Aquapark,
– Massage Rooms, Sauna, Turkish Bath,
– 5 Different Concept  Restaurants,
– Roof Bar
– Mall
– Amphitheater
–  Parking Lot and Many More Features in This Project.

LOCATION:

6 minutes away from Iskele City Center

49 minutes away from Ercan Airport by car

30 minutes away from Bafra tourism center

20 minutes away from Famagusta, a historical and archaeological city

14 minutes away from Salamis Ruins

The pearl of Cyprus – 70 minutes from Kyrenia Harbour.

 

PRICES:

Studio Apartments (42m2 + 6m2 balcony) starting price: £ 48.000 GBP

1+1 Apartments (60m2+ 6m2 balcony) starting price: £67,000 GBP

2+1 Apartments (71 m2 + 6 m2 balcony) starting price: £96.000 GBP

 

 

PAYMENT PLAN:

Block 1-2-3: 35% Down Payment, Remaining 65% 36 Months Interest Free Installment Opportunity

Block 4-5-6: 35% Down Payment, Remaining 65% 60 Months Interest-Free Installment Opportunity

Block 7-8-9: 35% Down Payment, Remaining 65% 84 Months Interest Free Installment Opportunity

 

DELIVERY DATE:

Block 1-2-3 :june  2025

Block 4-5-6:june  2027

Block 7-8-9 : It will be delivered in june 2029.

 

Contact Information

View Listings


    Enquire About This Property

    0 Review

    Sort by:
    Leave a Review

      Leave a Review

      Compare listings

      Compare
      BEHNOOSH BOLDAJI
      • BEHNOOSH BOLDAJI

      North Cyprus Investment Opportunities!

      Contact us if you are curious about North Cyprus real estate investment opportunities.
      SEND
      Hurry up! The most profitable investments are waiting for you!
      close-link