Apartments and Villas for sale In Iskele

  • From £55.500

Apartments and Villas for sale In Iskele

  • From £55.500

Overview

  • Apartment, Villa
  • Property Type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 56
  • m2

Description

In these projects, detached villas, semi-detached villas and apartments are offered for sale, which are to be built on 20,000 m² of land in the Yenibogazici (CittaSlow Slow City) region of Northern Cyprus. It is 1 km from the beach, 8 km from Famagusta city center, 6 km from State Hospital, 8 km from Eastern Mediterranean University, 2 km from Middle East College and Elementary School, 4 km from Salamis Ruins and 40 km from Ercan Airport away.

 

 

  • FITNESS STUDIO
  • Indoor and outdoor pools
  • Children’s playground
  • Children’s paddling pool
  • tennis court
  • Restaurant
  • Supermarket
  • Bar
  • sauna
  • Racetrack

 

LOCATION:

  • Ercan airport is 50 minutes drive from project.
  • Iskele City Center , hospital, police station 15 minutes drive
  • Bafra tourism area 25 minutes drive
  • Famagusta City 25 minutes drive
  • Karpasia Golden beach 60 minutes drive
  • Salamis ruins 20 minutes drive
  • St. Barnabas monastery 25 minutes drive
  • Long beach is 10 minutes drive

 

PRICES

1 + 1 ground floor (56 m2 closed area + 9 m2 balcony + 35 m2 garden) Price: £ 55.500

2 + 1 ground floor (89 m2 closed area + 16 m2 balcony + 57 m2 garden) Starting price: £ 89.900

3 + 1 villa (170m2 usable area + 260m2 plot + 70m2 roof terrace) Starting price: £ 160.000

3 + 1 twin villa (170m2 usable area + 150m2 plot + 68m2 roof terrace) Starting price: £ 153.000

4 + 1 villa with private pool (optional) (250 m2 usable area + 405 m2 plot + 89 m2 roof terrace) Price: £ 224.000

4 * 8 pool: £ 20.000

 

PAYMENT PLAN

30% deposit The remaining 70% can be paid to an interest-free company for 48 months.

 

DATE OF DELIVERY:

April 2023

Contact Information

View Listings


    Enquire About This Property

    0 Review

    Sort by:
    Leave a Review

      Leave a Review

      Compare listings

      Compare
      BEHNOOSH BOLDAJI
      • BEHNOOSH BOLDAJI